Sunday, April 1, 2018

Oh What A Beutiful Morning

it is 1:00 p.m. in the holy holy of safed.  I didn't end up babysitting the kids last night.  my young male guest got home at 11:30 p.m.  I was still blogging.  the trio of adults skipped the movie and went out to eat instead.  it took some time for me to settle down and go to sleep.  I watched some television but I couldn't really follow any of its story lines.  I only realized this morning that my guest had turned down the volume.  no wonder I couldn't follow the shows.  I couldn't hear anything that was being said.

the grandkids went to their Sephardi family this morning.  I was left to rest and catch up on much very needed sleep.  my body actually shakes a bit.  the paying guests left a day early.  the downstairs is still very clean.  I got paid and didn't ask any questions.  I didn't offer any refunds either.  I can pay my winter electric bill now.  yeh!  I ate a mound of butter with a mound of round matzah this morning.  oh well....

I am too tired to actually do anything today.   it is a glorious sunny day.  the daughter-in-law is taking the kids to do something locally later in the day.  I am not involved.  we talked about taking them to a giant outside kids' park in a nearby city.  I guess, no one has any strength to do much today. I am off the hook completely.  I couldn't start making fries or schnitzels or even boiling eggs today.  I am really wasted.   I hope no one is angry with me.  we will see what happens tomorrow.  I assume the kids will be sleeping here for three days this week.  I am not sure if the family will be coming here for the end of the holiday or going to the Sephardi family.  it doesn't really matter.  cooking a regular holiday meal is a cinch compared to making a seder and Shabbat.  one is allowed to cook and even bake on a holiday with a just a few limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment