Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Worn Out And Broken

it is 8:30 a.m. in the holy city of safed.  i am beat.  i am exhausted and i am depressed.  i have been trying to deal with the cable company for a couple of weeks, now.  i spent six hours on the phone yesterday.  the liars promised to call today.  i know they will not.  i sent a letter to the company threatening legal action but i know they won't get it.  i want to call them now to cancel my contract.  i do not have the strength to go to the bank and cancel my payments.  it will just be a mess at the bank.  i have the application but i am certain that i will not be able to arrange an appointment to see a clerk; on the phone.

my eyes are burning.  the dogs woke me up at 6:00 a.m. to go out.  i tried to roll over and ignore them.  i was so tired and defeated.  they got their way with me and i quickly threw on a skirt over my pajamas and went out.  they were like a tag team jumping all over the bed and me.  i didn't run into any people or other dogs.  i did see a huge hyrax run out of the bushes.  these are badger like animals indigenous in israel.  they are actually, a protected species.  they can tear a dog apart with their incredibly long claws. they look so innocent and cute.  on the kids cartoon show, 'wonder pets', a hyrax is one of the main characters.  this one, this morning; looked mean to me.

i also saw a small group of baby/toddler pigeons near the kid's playground.  they were so cute.  they looked like a small kindergarten group out on an outing.  i wish i had my phone to photograph them. it is 9:00 a.m. and no one has called me from the cable company. i am obsessed.  i just want to cancel these cheaters and try to find another company.  that isn't easy here.  i think there is only one other company and i think i might need a smart t.v. or a satellite dish.  i am really feeling uptight.

i just called the cable company and requested customer service.  of course, they do not know what this means.  once again; i asked if they received my fax.  she told me that they can only change my status by email.  i tried not to scream but i told her that; in no uncertain terms; would i do one more thing.  i told her to check right now that i got the senior's package or to cancel the service, immediately.  suddenly, she saw that they received my fax, my sms, the copy of my identiy card and my son's sms.  she saw my identity card and yet she didn't know to enter the correct number into my account.  i demanded that she enter the number immediately.  she was still using the identity number of my son.  and they were still using my number for some deadbeat in another town. she told me to be in touch with them next week.   

at this point i just want to cancel the cable.  i can get pirate t.v. for free.  why am i suffering this insane cable company.  thank the Lord, that i do not have internet or phone service with these fools. i do not have the strength to think about this another moment.  i still want to call the company to see if they actually, did change my number but i am afraid what it will do to me; if they didn't.

2:15 update:  i just couldn't help myself and i called the cable company again.  i got passed to other people and hung up on a couple of times before i spoke with someone.  they still hadn't added my identity number to my account but i think they removed it from the deadbeat customer in another town.  the new person said it was done.  i will have to call again next week to check up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment