Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Liars And Cheats

it is now 6:00 p.m. in the holy city of safed. today starts the nine days before the 9th of av.  that is a long fast day which commiserates the destruction of the two ancient temples.  we refrain from gaiety.  we do not eat chicken or meat and we do not drink wine.  we can eat them on the sabbath.  i spent a few hours dealing with the cable company.  i did not get the senior's discount in the end.  they also did not enter my identity number on my account.  they offered me some kind of new package but i refused to deal with them anymore.  

i told them to cancel my account.  of course, they wouldn't say when they would come to pick up the cable boxes.  i need to call these liars and crooks next week.  i intend to cancel my monthly payment at the bank.  i think i will go tomorrow.  they might just sue me.  i don't want these jokers to receive one penny more from me.  they have tortured me for nearly a month.  i asked to cancel certain programs and they didn't do it.  they didn't keep an account, either of the numerous phone conversations i had with these jerks.

it is really hot and humid and i felt faint twice today.  i am pretty upset today.  i have been inside all day long.  i showered and wanted to get out but i decided to call the cable company for confirmation.  they promised me last week that i had indeed, received the discount and they had taken care of the identity number.  they said that everything was okay and that i would get the conformation this week.  i started this process three weeks ago.  i had a two day stomach virus in between.  it took me an entire week to get back on my feet.  I've wasted precious time dealing with these donkeys.  i do not have the strength to look into another company now.

i am seriously considering getting pirate t.v.  my friend has it and she gets to see the latest shows and movies for free.  i have been paying through the nose for years and i am left watching 'friends' reruns every night.  i opened a face book account but it isn't really doing anything for me.  i got to see family pix and it depressed me and didn't make me happy.  it confused me more.  it also made me feel isolated more.   it didn't give me the feeling that i was sharing with anyone and it didn't bring me closer to anyone.  it made me feel like a voyeur looking in through people's windows.

i am in a bad funk.  everything sees undo-able.  it is taking its toll on me.  i am miserable.  i feel like i lost my best friend in the world.  i feel that no one really wants to be in touch.  maybe everyone else is feeling like this.  maybe this is a corona head symptom.  i don't know.  i just know that i am ready to start screaming. i am beyond frustrated.  i think i might just start crying but i am afraid that i won't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment