Sunday, March 31, 2019

Pesach Is Just A shout Away

it is 11:0 p.m. in the holy city of safed.  I went to the large supermarket after work.  we have been having monsoon like rain storms.  it is pretty cold too.  I didn't think I would make it to work today.  it was one heck of a storm.  I managed to wipe down my freezer compartment and clean the fridge.  I have a pretty new fridge so it is super easy taking it apart and cleaning it.  I spent a true fortune this evening.  I bought every type of cleaning agent on the market.  I am not going to engage in spring cleaning this year.

I have been suffering with pain in my left arm and shoulder.  I finally went to the doctor on Thursday and took an EKG just to make sure I wasn't having a heart attack.  the pain is unbearable at times.  I rubbed ben gay on it but it didn't help.  I am afraid that it is neurological rather than arthritis.  I think it might be the brain tumor.  I have an appointment to see the neurologist in june.  today, I was losing function in my left hand.  the doctor said that as soon as the weather gets better i'll feel better.  I am a bit concerned.

I started throwing out chactchkas and things again. I tossed out picture frames and vases and I need to downsize more.  I do not think I can do the windows this year. I won't be plastering or spot painting, either.  I am just going to get the kitchen in order and wash all the floors and call it quits.  I am not able to truly exert myself.  I have to finish the week out and then I'm on break for pesach.  next week I have to travel to tel aviv to do a pet scan.  it is going to tire me out, for sure.

I  still need to buy heavy aluminum foil to cover my kitchen counters and pesach dog food.  I need to get the nuts and fruits and veggies.  I did buy a box of round handmade matzah.  I am only having guests for the seder which is on Shabbat.  the rest of the week I will be here alone.  I have grape juice and wine and some cola left over from purim.  I need to buy bottled water and some club soda.  the lists never ends.  we need some serious sunshine so we can get caught up on laundry.  my dryer is dismantled. 

I don't have enough power in my left arm to strip the bed and couch covers.  it will be a kosher pesach but not a shiny one, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment