Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday Good News Day?

it is 11:00 a.m. in the holy city of safed.   I just spent three hours cleaning and washing and touch painting the downstairs kitchen and laundry area.  I did one small bedroom which doubles as a bomb shelter.  the laundry room doubles as a party room. it is humongous.  I am truly exhausted.  it is hot again.  do I need to wash the fans???  I don't see how I can possibly do the master bedroom downstairs.  it is filthy and is in need of a serious plastering job.  if I didn't have the kids today I might be able to swing it.  I don't have a working hose downstairs.  someone pilfered the parts.  I have to clean every thing with buckets of water or bring chairs and tables upstairs.  maybe I can have the granddaughter clean them.  she loves to help out.  perhaps, I should run to the hardware store and buy new parts for the hose.

7:00 p.m. went to two hardware stores but forgot to buy parts of the hose.  I might just take them off of the hose upstairs.  I am truly beat.  I ran to supermarket at 4:00 when kids got picked up.  I bought the produce for pesach and a few treats.  I had to taxi it home.  I suddenly realized that I probably didn't have enough onions and of course, I forgot to buy milk.  I ran down to the supermarket near my house.  I bought two cartons of milk which looked exactly the same but one was a milk drink.  I didn't have the energy to run back to return it.

I'm not needed tomorrow until around 3:00 p.m.  I am planning on finishing the downstairs.  I still think that I need to close off the large bedroom.  we shall see how much energy I have in the morning.  my knee is better but the toothache is overwhelming.  drinking chamomile tea helps to calm it down. they are talking about rain tomorrow.  why not?  we all did our windows.  I don't care.  I know that my windows were cleaned.   I need to lie down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment