Monday, March 19, 2018

Tuesday Good News Day

it is 8:30 a.m. in the holy city of safed.  I got up at 6:00 a.m.  I was having a nightmare about being lost in a palestinian city.  even though the television was on all night, I slept through each and every program.  I was just that tired.  maybe it was the chemicals.  I may have overdone it with the bleach and oven spray.  my hands are calloused and my fingers are burnt.  I didn't use gloves.

I washed the floor of the t.v. room and redid the kitchen and dining room floors with soap and water  before I even had a cup of tea..  I was amazed at how much dirt was still on the floors.  you cannot eat off of my floors, ever.  the oven and stove look brand new.  I wonder if hey will work again after all the water I threw on  them.  I have to pick up the kids at 4:00 p.m. from school.  the house it a bit of a disaster.  I better get things in order before they come.  I am in panic mode.  I know that it is crazy because I still have another week to finish.  bringing the kids into this mix is overwhelming.   I am so over this pesach spring cleaning.

!:00 p.m. I  just finished washing the other two porch windows.  somehow, they seemed much heavier today.  I didn't go for perfection.  I just wanted them clean.  i'll probably have dead birds in front of my door.  they tend to crash into the cleaned windows.  my pincher would bring them into the house and munch away.  tiny dog doesn't have that instinct.  he is happy with rice and tuna.  I found a whole roll in his bed in the bedroom that I cleaned already.  I am going to have to keep the bedroom doors shut until pesach.

I got my paperwork for the MRI and took a blood test.  I am pretty tired.  I was able to find the industrial strength tin foil to cover the counters.  I also bought white paint and more plaster.  a lovely young man drove me home from the store.  sometimes, it pays to look old.

No comments:

Post a Comment