Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday Morning

it is 11:00 .a.m.  I woke up and ran downstairs to do some touch up painting.  I cleaned the kitchen cabinets and was shocked to see how dirty they were.  I found tons of candy and chocolates left over from various birthday parties and purim.  I cleaned a tiny window over the counter.  it was disgusting.  I thought I had cleaned it last year.  I still need to do a bot of spackling in the master bedroom downstairs.  I don't know if I will have time today.  I need to get ready to go to town soon and pick up the grandkids.   my, how time flies!

I just made myself a casa dia : melted cheese inside a tortilla, and a cup of dutch cocoa.  I seem to be having quite a few of these a day, hence the lack of weight loss.  my knee is still on the fritz.  I have so much to do downstairs.  I can't believe that I gave them such a low price for a pesach rental. every time my knee throbs I feel like kicking myself in the behind.  I used to be able to do that, quite easily, at aerobics.  I doubt that I could really do that now.

the weather has turned warm once again.  I think i'll get by without putting out heaters downstairs.  i'll give each person a comforter.  that should save me a bit of money.  it's a great day to do windows and laundry.  perhaps i'll let the kid make slime downstairs while I clean.  I don't know how I will be able to do the floors downstairs.  they are huge and the laundry room is a monster.  I still need to lug the beds and frames downstairs form the upstairs apartment.  I say a silent prayer to be granted the strength.  what have I gotten myself into?

6:30 p.m.  I just finished the kitchen windows downstairs.  what a mess!  I couldn't pull half of them out from the frames.  I am very frustrated.  the grandkids are still here.  It turns out that they will be here until after 9:00 p.m.  they haven't eaten yet and I have run out of options for them.  I made a toast for the grandson and he didn't eat it.  I shared it with tiny the dog.  I poured the grandson a bowl of corn flakes and milk and he didn't eat it, either.  I gave it to the granddaughter but I think it's still outside.  I don't have any cash because I blew my wad on pesach surprises for them.  I don't even have enough cash to take them on a bus to get a pizza or hamburger.  what a dilemma.!

8:00 p.m. I made eggs for dinner.  the boy ate some of his scrambled eggs and the girl left her omelet.  I shared it with the dog.  she had some canned tuna.  the grandson is hacking away and I do not have his antibiotics.  I don't remember agreeing to having them for 8 hours today.  what a balagon.  I have to finish the downstairs tomorrow.   the guests are on their way here from New York.  it will be a lot of sponger tomorrow.  I need to do 3 bedrooms  and the laundry room.  I've decided to leave the master bedroom's plastering and cleaning until after pesach.  I will simply put a sign on the door that it hasn't been done for pesach.

10:30 p.m.  the kids got picked up a half an hour ago.  they both fell asleep on the couch.  I was too tired to bathe them.  we played cards for an hour before they conked out.  I was so short tempered with them today.  I have to pick them up from school at 1:00 p.m. tomorrow. they will go home at 4:00 p.m.  I will have to clean as much as I can before I go to town and I will go to the supermarket in the evening instead of the morning.  it is getting down the wire now.

No comments:

Post a Comment