Monday, March 19, 2018

A New Day

it is 9:30 a.m. in the holy city of safed.  I am truly rested.  I felt like I was in a semi coma yesterday.  I stayed in bed and slept through the night.  I did wake up a lot but fell back to sleep easily.  I already washed down the floor in the master bedroom and cleaned the porch area.  I still have tons of bags on the bed.  I did some plastering yesterday in the downstairs kitchen area.  it needs a touch up of white paint and it will be good.  if I am not needed to babysit today I will go ahead and wash the kitchen chairs and alcove.  I'd rather wash the windows in the downstairs kitchen area.  I know I am stalling.  I'm just not into doing the alcove today.  the downstairs won't really take that much time to do.

I will bring down the beds and wash all of the floors.  I can't really reach the windows in the two bedrooms that are under ground.  I might just wash the curtains and call it a day.  I've completely run out of money.  it always happens at holiday time.  I will manage by giving post dated checks.  I  will survive with the help of my family and friends.  I'm not going to lose sleep on it.

5:30 p.m.  kitchen alcove and dining room chairs are done!  I used so much water that the chairs will be wet until Friday..  did the oven and stove top.  hopefully, that will dry by the end of pesach.  I did two porch windows.  would have done the other two but the neighbor was spraying furniture outside and I couldn't be outside.  the house really looks upside down now. 

the fix it man came back and now I can lock the downstairs door.  he also put a handle on the upstairs apartment door so I can enter now.  he switched a couple of light fixtures for me, as well.  he took about $120.  I hope to get to the clinic tomorrow and do a blood test and pick up my paperwork for the MRI.  I also want to buy paint and more plaster and work on the downstairs walls.  I officially finished my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment