Friday, April 7, 2017

Almost Shabbat

it is 1:00 p.m. in the holy city of safed.  the kids are quiet and watching videos.  I am washing my kitchen chairs.   the weather is threatening.  it suddenly got very cold.  I wonder if this is the 'mud' rain they have been predicting.   all my windows have been cleaned.  it they get muddied, so be it.  I know that I washed and shined them all.

my shoulder is still sore from lifting the living room windows yesterday.  I cleaned the t.v. nook and washed the floor early this morning before the kids arrived..  it is as good as it can be.  if only I bought a new sofa.  oh well..... we made it out to the bakery to buy rolls for Shabbat.  I am planning on eating tuna, pickles and salami sandwiches for Shabbat.  I will try to go to synagogue tomorrow.  perhaps there will be a Kiddush.  I can always crash at my friends for lunch.

I have fruit and pesach cake so I'm fine.  I am trying to finish off the kitchen.  I am running out of steam.  I need to wash down the cabinets, bleach out the counters and cover it all width tin foil.  I may put it off until sunday morning.  the kids will be here on sunday so I will be under a lot of pressure..

No comments:

Post a Comment