Friday, June 10, 2016

Countdown To Shavuot Epilogue

it is 11:30 a.m. in the holy city of zefat.  finally fell asleep after 4:40 a.m.  I was wired.  my son finished assembling the ladder and covered the pool this morning.  he also fell asleep at that time.   he took a 'test drive' swim and it looks great inside.  you can actually do laps.  the ladder is a bit tricky and I'm terrified of being alone with the kids.  I have to find a spandex swim outfit next week.

I spoke on the phone with a friend and I am now feeling really tired and a bit dizzy.  I managed to put up the cheesecake.  I am now going to assemble the tiramisu.  I got a 'divine' inspiration to serve the tiramisu in the 10 commandments mold.  I think that will make a grand statement on Shavuot night.  I have to pick up kids in an hour or more and still need to wash the floor and make the fish.  I think we are all going to be extremely tired this evening so I will skip the fish course and serve it at Shabbat lunch.

I need to go to the supermarket but I don't think I have the strength to stand on a long line.  all is well and all is good at har gilad #8 in the holy city of zefat.   may we all receive the Torah in love and peace.  Shabbat shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment